This is perfect for those of you who like to enjoy your weekends.Location: Alfreton free parking onsite.Contract type: 19 weeks Temporary to Permanent.Hours &...
Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with an excellent Manufacturing client based in Hanley. Due to recent expansion they are looking for a FLT Counterbalance Driver/Warehouse operative to join their team on a full-time tempoary basis.
We encourage all applicants to initially apply online first, so we can process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Hours: Mon - Friday - Rotating 2 shift pattern - 39 hours per week
DAYS: 6.00am-14.00pm AND 6.00am-13.00pm Friday
AFTERNOONS: 14.00pm-20.00pm AND 13.00pm-20.00pm Friday
Pay rate: £11.30 p/h day shift and £11.77 for afternoon shift.
- Safe operation of counterbalance forklift trucks
- Accurately picking and assembling loads
- Picking and supplying stock to production
- Involvement in cycle counts and stock takes
- Use of SAP system
- Previous experience within a warehouse operative role is essential
- External, in-date counterbalance forklift license is essential
- Computer literate
- Flexible to work overtime if required
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
Our client is based in Hanley in Stoke on Trent. If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available but may be limited due to the location. Free on-site parking is also available.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.