Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with client who are looking to recruit a permanent full-time Senior Architectural Technologist / Technician to join their team at their site in Draycott, Derbyshire.
Our client is a consultancy service who specialise Architectural design, quantity surveying, contract administration/Project management and principal designer services. They specialise in high care hygienic facilities and therefore most of their work is within the food & drink and healthcare sectors throughout the UK.
As their projects covers the whole of the UK, (and occasionally Europe) travel to their sites/projects is required therefore a driver's licence / access to your own transport is required.
About The Role
Our client is multi discipline construction consultant and are looking for a highly motivated / experienced Architectural Technologists or Architectural Technicians to undertake a long-term role working as part of a team within the commercial/ industrial / healthcare sectors. It would also include working alongside the wider team within the commercial & financial management team.
Salary: Dependant on experience
Experience and skills required will include:
- Produce accurate technical drawings and detailed working drawing packages
- Excellent detailing skills
- Collating, organising, investigating and producing technical information for use during the development of the project design
- Excellent co-ordination skills between consultants
- A minimum of 5+ years UK based experience with good knowledge of current and up to date UK Building Regulations
- Previous industrial / commercial experience preferred
- Revit proficiency essential (AutoCAD and NBS desirable)
- Strong presentation and communication skills desirable
- Attend site meetings as well as design team meetings
- Ability to work as both part of a team or independently to suit the task in hand.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists, MCIAT would be desirable but not essential. Training and mentoring opportunities to achieve accreditations would be available.
It is essential that all work examples/portfolios clearly demonstrate the above skills, most notably construction detailing and a clear understanding of UK building regulations.
Why should you apply?
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and Christmas week off (depending on dates)
- Pension contribution
- Membership fee
- Internal CPD
- Staff events
- Flexible working hours and locations
Our Client is located in Draycott, Derbyshire. If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! A driver's licence / access to your own transport is required as travelling to and from clients sites will sometimes be required.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.