Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with UK's leading manufacturers of boilers, heat pumps & heating systems and they are looking to recruit Customer Advisors (Call-centre experienced) to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Do you consider yourself as passionate about delivering excellent customer service to customers, have an amazing telephone manner and good computer skills? If so please read below, and apply today.
Hours: Mon - Sun (working 42.75 standard per week)
Hours of work will between 7.30am - 7pm (Monday to Friday), 8am - 3pm (Saturdays) and 8am -12pm (Sundays).
Rota's are advised 5 weeks advance.You will be required to work one Saturday in four and one Sunday in eight (subject to business requirement).
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 + permformance bonsues
Duties will include:
- To provide an effortless customer journey and experience to all our customers through a variety of communication channels
- Utilising an understanding of every customer's situation, spotting potential needs to deliver an excellent customer service
- Deliver a professional effortless experience to all our customers who telephone or email to arrange an engineer visit
- Deal with a high volume of calls and ensure all telephone calls are answered within our service level agreement,
- Booking engineer visits utilising the Salesforce platform
- Work in line with Contact Centre processes and targets to ensure a professional service is provided at all levels.
- Professional communication both verbal and written to management interdepartmental and end user
- Work closely with our customers to keep them informed and delighted with the customer service they have experienced
- Ensure compliance with all regulations
- At least 1 year's previous call centre experience is essential
- Solid work history within customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all customers.
- Ability to use Microsoft applications and web-based platforms.
- Highly approachable with good interpersonal
- Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
- Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements.
- Self-starting with a positive outlook and determination to succeed.
Why should you apply?
You would be working for one of the best employers in the area awarded with Gold Investors in People! It is a global heating company based in Belper with great values and ethics. You can enjoy not only family friendly atmosphere and stability but also feel safe with all measures put in place due to Covid19.
- Subsidised private healthcare.
- Flu vaccinations.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Subsidised restaurant.
- Extensive training for all employees.
- International development programmes.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Wellbeing programme
- 33 days of holidays
- Monthly paid performance bonus
Our client is based in Belper, so if you have access to your own car and live in surrounding areas, great! If you are limited to Public transport, there are bus stops a short walk from the site (just over 30 minutes if you are traveling from Ripley or Derby city centre), bus stop is located just outside the building, free parking available too.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.