Warehouse Operatives X10 - Full Time only
Contract: Temp Ongoing
Location: Derby City Centre
Potential start dates for end of July, to be considered please follow the registration process.
Our client based in Derby are a creative business, specializing in creating hampers and gifts for family, friends and clients. These gifts can be personalized with sweets and chocolates, beverages, cards, and tons of other bits and bobs, all put together in well-presented and decorated boxes and hampers.
As a warehouse operative for this reputable business your duties will include...
- Picking products according to orders
- Packing products accurately
- Making sure the correct items are picked for the boxes and hampers.
- Making sure items are packaged safely and according to company standards.
- Quality checking boxes/hampers and making sure they are well presented before they are sent out to customers.
The ideal candidate:
- Has previous warehouse experience (ideal but not essential)
- Has a keen eye for detail.
- Is able to follow instruction and use their own initiative.
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Is able to work well as part of a team and also alone.
Hours and Pay Rate:
Full time hours (not flexible)
Monday to Friday - 8:00am-5:00pm
£9.00 Per hour
Derby City Centre - Near Pentagon Island
If you believe you possess all the qualities listed above and are available as soon as possible, then click APPLY now, and book your very own id check/interview through Microsoft teams