I have a role based in a school as a site manager this role will involve general maintenance, cleanliness, and security of the academy and...
My Client is looking for a Handymen, or Maintenance Technician.
Someone who is skilled in a broad variety of household jobs. you will be responsible for completing routine maintenance, undertaking repairs, and tackling a range of other practical tasks. Duties can include formwork, carpentry, and electrical work, plumbing and decorating.
Duties will include:
- Completing minor plumbing repairs such as fixing dripping taps or running toilet cisterns
- Installing household appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers
- Installing smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Fitting shelves, hanging pictures and installing window locks
- Conducting emergency audits
- Painting and decorating.
- Negotiating the scope of work and timescales with clients
- Providing itemised quotes and invoices
This role is Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week £13 pounds per hour.