We are currently looking for Warehouse pickers
Immediate starts available.
The role involves sorting and packing orders in to the correct loads for delivery as well as checking to make sure it is the correct product, quantity and use by date, You will be fully trained to drive a Lollop Truck and random drug and alcohol test may be carried out
* 06.00- 2pm . 07.00am - 3pm or 10.00am - 6pm
* 5 out of 7 days
**overtime available paid at £15.33 *
* Previous packing or quality checking experience an advantage; however full training is given.
* Picking and manually handling stock.
* Maintaining a clear and tidy warehouse and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with safely, quickly, and efficiently.
* Making sure stock is received, stored, packed, and transported according to the highest standards.
* Taking responsibility for your own and others safety whilst at work.
* Using tools provided and training material provided efficiently.
* Using your Mechanical Handling Equipment efficiently.
* Working both independently and as part of a team.