We are looking for someone with excellent people skills, listening skills and communication techniques to become a Customer Service Advisor for one of our major clients based in Edinburgh (EH12). This position is perfect for you if you'll enjoy helping people and get job satisfaction problem solving for them. We'll value your strong data entry skills and confidence to enter information quickly and accuracy, while working well as part of our team.
About the role:
£10.33 per hour
Full-time, 35 hours per week
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Located in The Gyle (EH12), easily commutable by car, bus, tram and train
Fully paid 6 week training period
Office based role
* Taking new customers through applications for new business banking accounts.
* They will be asking complex questions i.e. general info and probing to find further.
* Keying in information into systems - high level attention to detail.
* Inbound calls and outbound calls to obtain more information from customer if needed.
* Taking information from the customer and ensuring it meets all required criteria (Anti Money Laundering etc).
* Assisting customers from initial call through to setting up their new business banking account/treasury account on the system.
* Assisting the customers with an enquiries and making follow up calls with the customers (there are no cold calls/sales calls).
* Drafting/responding to customer emails.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be assisting new Business Banking Customers opening their accounts with the bank and processing their applications.
* Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist) is essential
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
No previous banking experience necessary as full training will be provided.
Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist) is essential.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.