Position: Contact Centre Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £10.73 per hour
HOURS FULL TIME . Monday - Sunday 07.00am -21.00pm
Training and consolidation will be 5 weeks and hours will be Monday - Friday 09.00am- 17.45pm, you will then work 5 from 7 days between 7am and 9pm and will be given your shift pattern 5 weeks in advance.
Are you a dedicated, hardworking Customer Service Assistant with the ability to work at a fast and accurate pace?
Our client is currently looking for 15 Customer service Advisors to work on site at the location in Alness, you will be providing excellent customer service to business customers using various methods of communication primarily telephone services.
The role is office based, however in line with current government restrictions and COVID-19 there may be occasions where you will need to work remotely, you will need to be able to work both on site and remote in the event of further lockdowns.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN THE ROLE
* You will provide outstanding customer service to every customer you interact with - you will do this by taking ownership, focusing on resolution and communicating with the customer about what has happened / what needs to happen next
* You will have a passion and obsession for helping our customers, you'll make sure we deliver the best service possible. You'll be highly motivated to deliver great service and also identify opportunities where we need to do better or improve our processes
* You will be curious about matching our products to our customers' business needs and then engage in conversation with them to support them with that and at the same time drive additional revenue for the business
* You will follow the relevant processes and procedures in relation to the customer journeys, which starts with verification and validation to protect all customers and will include operational processes and/or diagnostics to log, complete, progress and resolve customer issues.
* You will be focused on ownership of customer issues
* You will record the information required as part of our processes, using the relevant systems
* You will be passionate about "Great Conversations" with our customers, so much so our customers will tell us that you've owned and resolved their issue, exceeding their expectations.
* You will be responsible for your own performance and will be focused on improvement
* You will have great attendance, so that you can be there to support our customers
* You will take personal ownership of your own development and be proactive on that, by working with your Line Manager and Coach to tailor your development plan.
* You'll be an active participant in coaching sessions, 121s, team meetings and Huddles and have a strong, positive and proactive voice within the team
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
* You will have excellent customer service skills
* You will be an excellent communicator and this will include having excellent call handling skills and have the skills to also be able to deal with offline customer activity
* You will be completely customer focused, to ensure ownership and resolution of their issues
* You will be tenacious and resilient
* You will be a problem solver - robustly and consistently resolving customer issues and you'll do that through experience, common sense and best use of process and guided by policy and procedure
* You'll demonstrate curiosity about a customers' business and the progress of any issue they have raised - all focused on intervention and resolution
* Be able to make complex things easy for customers to understand
* You will be very organised, able to prioritise
* You'll have excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
* You will be flexible
* You will be adaptable to change
* You'll understand how to match and promote products and services to the customers' needs by being proactive and forward thinking
* Be open minded and provide creative solutions for customers
* Make critical interventions in the customer journey when needed to support the best outcome for the customer
* You'll have the skills and experience to have honest conversations with customers
* You will be focused on always improving your performance and the experience of the customers you interact
* You will have a track record of results
* You will be a team player, respecting those around you
* You will work with minimal supervision
* You'll be a self-starter and focused on your own improvement and development
* You'll be proactive in terms of coaching requirements and taking on board coaching delivered to you and you
* You will live the BT Values
* You will have the specific skillset for the customer journeys you support, which will be process and system
* You will look for ways to improve the service we deliver, you'll voice your opinion and be open to change, collaborating with your team to test, learn, fix
* Ability to work effectively with challenging priorities, workloads and deadlines, sometimes stepping up to respond to time of high customer demand
* You'll be compliant with our core processes
* Full paid training
* Overtime opportunities
* Competitive pay rates / Pay progression
* Instant access to Blue Arrow training portal
* Auto enrolment in pension scheme
* Ongoing Coaching and in role training
* 28 days paid holiday
* Proof of Right to work - Passport, Biometric Card or Birth Certificate
* Proof of Address dated in last 3 month - Utility Bill
* Proof of National Insurance - NI Card, payslip or P60/P45
* 2 Years referencing details ( Blue Arrow will apply for these)
* DBS (processed by Blue Arrow- External DBS not accepted)
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?
Position: Contact Centre Customer Service Advisor