Are you in need of catering work, or ooking to earn some extra money to go away this year? We are looking for experienced and reliable chefs for a client in the canterbury area. We are also able to offer work at a vairety of other clients throughout kent.
At Blue Arrow, we pride ourselves on our flexible approach to working, something which is unique within the catering industry. You will be in total control of your availability for work, and what type of work you want to get involved with, so you can do as much or as little as you choose, as long as it suits your lifestyle.
We are currently seeking all levels of chefs to work in a variety of catering environments, such as schools, care homes, wedding venues, hotels and restaurants, plus golf clubs, garden centres and B&I units. We have a very established client base covering all areas of the county, so there is never a shortage of work locally available to our most talented and reliable candidates
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2+ years experience as a chef
- Be able to demonstarte they are extremely reliable and flexible
- Have their own transport, to maximise the amount of clients you can reach
- Have an excellent work ethic
- Be adaptable, and therefore comfortable working in various catering enviroments, with lots of different personalities
If you are interested in this exciting role with Blue Arrow, please apply online, as this will generate an email which allows you to complete a registration. If you have any questions about this role, please call Grant at the Maidstone branch on 01622 662144.