A luxury county house hotel in picturesque St. Albans is seeking an experienced Events manager to join the team! Paying 24k per annum with a host of staff benefits, this is a permanent, full -time role. A background in Wedding and Social Events co-ordination would be highly desirable
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation, and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- Respond to all incoming enquiries (phone, website, e-mail, or pro-active sales team) for all social, Wedding and Corporate enquiries when required
- Manage corporate, social, and wedding diaries daily and ensure rooms are sold to their maximum potential. Provisional bookings are chased, confirmed, or released (i.e. systems are being followed)
- Meet clients as requested to discuss arrangements and invite clients to view facilities and develop working relationships. All appointments to be logged in Sales Appointment diary.
- Use all opportunities to up-sell hotel facilities
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all hotel bookings systems (Opera & Delphi) and to assist and communicate information accurately and effectively.
- To complete daily, weekly, and monthly reports as requested by the Director of Events
- To effectively manage and develop a portfolio of regular guests to drive more revenue to the business.
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets and communicate the leads to the Conference Manager
- Will conduct social/wedding sales appointment on a weekend and evenings as required
Please apply online or contact David Lomax at The London Perm Hub