We are currently looking for skilled Assembly/Production Operatives to join one of the leading manufacturers of construction equipment worldwide. Positions are available across Rocester, Cheadle and Uttoxeter in Staffordshire. This role could lead to a permanent position for right candidate and immediate starts are available.
Flexibility to work shifts, days and night is required, and shift allowances will be paid in addition to hourly rate where applicable.
* Day Shifts - £11.35 p/h
* Night Shifts - £15.10 p/h.
Plus overtime (after 39 hours) at time-and-a-half and additional shift allowance. (variety of day, nights and rotational shifts available)
The ideal candidate should have:
* Own transport to get to work (essential)
* Flexibility to work shifts
* An eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
* Previous assembly or mechanical experience, although, full training will be provided
* Good timekeeping and attendance
* As a crucial part of the production line you will be using hand and air tools
* Working towards targets and deadlines.
* Working at a fast pace
* Assisting in the production of world class construction equipment.
* 33 days paid holiday
* Work-based pension
* Staff canteen
* Free onsite parking
* Access to company Employee Assistance Programme
* Access to company Gymnasium
* Various training opportunities.
Immediate starts and interviews are being held regularly, however positions are filling quickly, so if you are interested then please click Apply or call us on 01332 405 100 to book your interview.