We are looking for a part time cleaner to work for our client based in Central Bath. The company is a Nationwide Contract Cleaners that...
Job Role: Security guard on campus
Part time 16 Hours Per week
3 month contract
Working on a rota basis 7 days
Typical shifts 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
Main Duties :
* Presenting always, a professional, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
* Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
* Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
* Ensuring the safety and security of our client's buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
* Prevent and deter unauthorised access to site.
* Conduct external and internal security patrols as detailed in the Assignment Instructions
* Provide traffic control and apply parking restrictions as required.
* Carry out routine tests of security equipment where appropriate.
Must be able to pass an Enhanced Access NI
Previous experience in a similar role (preferred but not essential)
No SIA licence required