Position: AdministratorLocation: Reading, RG2 0TGSalary: £10 per hourType: on going temp, multiple shifts availableWould you consider yourself a hardworking and dedicated administrator or someone that...
Stoke on Trent (ST4 4DB)
£9.23 per hour
Start Date : 21/06/2021 - Temp To Permanent position.
Blue Arrow Recruitment currently is looking for experienced Helpdesk Administrator in Stoke on Trent (ST4 4DB area).
This position is Temporary to Permanent which means suitable candidate will be offered Permanent contract after 12 weeks of service.
The Administrator is expected to deliver excellent customer service, supporting the Helpdesk team in the delivery of customer and business support to contracts.
This will include purchasing and financial administration, managing correspondence and complaints processes, gathering customer experience data through surveys,
working with the Helpdesk Team to chase information from contract teams. You will work closely with the team but be expected to demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative.
Job specific duties and responsibilities:
* Provide a friendly and professional point of contact for customers for any queries or concerns
* Handle incoming calls and manage outgoing calls as required
* Financial administration including raising purchase orders, reconciling invoices, chasing payments and liaison with relevant finance teams to ensure accurate financial reporting
* Act as first point of contact during office hours for visitors to Stoke ROC and ensure all queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively
* Carry out customer surveys as required by our contracts and liaise with Helpdesk colleagues to resolve any immediate issues
* Manage and monitor the complaints processes for our contracts, ensuring that customers receive timely responses to their concerns
* Support the approval process for works to be completed for the Helpdesk through the management and monitoring of timescales and responses
* Preparation of reports as directed by the Team Leader or ROC Manager
* Attend meetings and take minutes as required
Qualifications or Required Experience:
* Experience of working in an administrative role
* Relevant customer service experience
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Self-motivated, professional, and enthusiastic
* Positive team member but with the ability to work on own initiative
* Willingness to learn and embrace change
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
This is great opportunity to join very well know and very fast growing company.
Please APPLY NOW!