A luxury county house hotel in picturesque St. Albans is seeking passionate and ambitious Chef de Parties to join the team! Paying 25k per annum with a host of staff benefits, the venue boasts 128 rooms and suites and a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant
- Assist the executive chef/head chef in the implementation and monitoring of all departmental training & development plans.
- To control stock management, production levels and portion control to achieve and exceed budget targets
- To manage the departmental budget to support the kitchen team, by providing appropriate tools and resources.
- A thorough understand of all current Health & Safety, HACCP, COSHH and Food Safety regulations
- Maintain and encourage in others the strictest of hygiene disciplines.
- Attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required.
- To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the management team.
- Certified in Food Hygiene Level 1 & 2
- Experienced in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of fresh food
- A dedicated approach to the development and training of the commis chefs
- Ordering and stock control management
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
- Hardworking and reliable
- Competitive Salary - £25,000
- Excellent company pension scheme and life assurance
- Paid Overtime
- Staff loyalty discount card
- Complimentary meals on duty
Please apply online or contact David Lomax at the London Perm Hub