Warehouse Operatives required for a large distributor in Wednesbury.As a warehouse operative you will be responsible for clearing cardboard, general department maintenance, putting away stock,...
Blue Arrow are working with a reputable client based in Derby who are looking for a Warehouse Operative on a temporary to permanent basis. This is perfect for those of you who like to enjoy your evenings and weekends.
Location: Derby - Our client is located close to Derby city centre, with free parking onsite.
Contract type: Temporary to Permanent
Hours & salary
* 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
* starting from £18,532 per annum,
* 40 hours per week with a 1-hour break.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Pick and pack products using pick sheets and labelling ready for despatch.
* Count and Stock Products, record damaged or missing products.
* General warehouse duties.
The ideal candidate:
* Be a non-smoker due the to the work environment.
* Previous Warehouse Experience.
* Has the ability to work as part of a team and on their own.
* Will be able to work towards targets given and meet deadlines.
* Can work on their feet for 8 hours a day.
* Have your own transport and access to vehicle desired but not essential.
* Can commit to the required hours of work.
* Has own safety shoes and high vis
* Able to register online.
If you are looking for your next role as a Stock Controller then we want to hear from you. Please click apply today and we will be in touch to discuss the next steps.