Blue Arrow have an exciting opportunity to join our Industrial/warehouse team to support and develop new accounts and opportunities. This is a fantastic time for...
Blue Arrow Derby are expanding our award winning team, and looking for the next great addition, with a role in our Temporary Division.
Why should you apply?
The Derby office is in its 6th year of business, and we have gone from strength to strength, from increasing our market presence in various sectors, our client base has not only increased but we are working in long term partnerships with some of the leading companies in the area, we have placed a record number of people in to work, with over 100 temp to perm placements secured, over 120 companies supplied to and a team of award winners.
The team is a blend of experience & new starters, with the right attitudes and personalities prioritised over experience.
We are a successful team who like to stand out from the crowded recruitment market, and like to celebrate collectively with trips out to Bowling, meals out, escape rooms, the crystal maze & lots and lots of Pizza, we are looking for a positive, engaging, driven, ambitious and fun member to join our amazing team.
Who are we looking for?
Recruitment is hard, very hard, but extremely rewarding if the work & time is put in. So we need you to be
* Resilient to compete against rival agencies.
* Fast paced, as you will need to react quickly to vacancies and securing staff.
* Be able to build rapport with candidates and clients alike.
* Be proactive and organised in building a network of candidates and prospective clients.
* Be able to work calmly under pressure.
* Have fun while working hard.
You might want to know something about the job if you have got this far?
* Business development - via phone, email, social media, networking, meetings.
* Identifying and matching candidates to their ideal role and company.
* Sourcing & building connections with candidates looking for a potential new opportunity and finding the perfect match.
* Recruiting and meeting candidates
* Meeting companies to identify their needs and offering the benefits to choosing Blue Arrow to be their Recruitment Partner.
* Opening up opportunities for the consultants who recruit temporary workers.
* Working hours are Monday to Friday between 8am -17.30pm / Agile working between office & home.
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- Clear career pathway promotions
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
The really good stuff & why you will come to work
- Competitive Basic salaries + Bonus
- Bonus schemes and quarterly performance based salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues and be nominated to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Out of hours service ( you wont be on call yourself)
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
Supported by our advanced technology systems, we embrace hybrid working and offer our people the freedom to work from home for a proportion of their week. We are also committed to maximising wellbeing which is why we have a dedicated Out Of Hours service that can support our Operational teams when it's time to switch off.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business.
At Blue Arrow, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
This role is to start in Summer 2021 so we look forward to your application.