Mobile Handy Person - £12 per hour - Swansea South Wales
Blue Arrow is currently recruiting for Mobile Handy Person to start as soon as possible
This is a mobile role and a van and fuel card will be supplied.
The area we're looking for is around Swansea South Wales.
All of South Wales - you will be doing roughly 100-150 miles a day
Reactive job as well as maintenance - you will be a part of a team - but working alone .
Working hours :
8 am - 4pm
Monday to Friday
3 months assignment with opportunity to extend.
- The role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc)
- Monthly utilities meter readings
- First line response to reactive repairs
- Minor building fabric repairs
- Minor decorating tasks
- Minor plumbing repairs
- General office cleaning as scheduled/required
- Cleaning of toilet facilities and replenishment of consumables
- Other general cleaning or janitorial duties as requested
- Supporting external landscaping and cleaning as required
- Adhoc porterage duties (Moves & changes, furniture management & moves, etc)
- Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
- Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner
- Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
What we are looking for
- Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge
- Full UK driving licence
- Standard DBS check is required to work on this contract and will be essential for you to pass as part of the role ( provided)
- Experience of building maintenance, handyperson and janitorial duties
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building/office environment
- Have a proactive approach to maintenance and building management
If you are interested please Apply