Are you interested in a career in financial services?Do you enjoy a fast-paced, customer-focused work enviroment?Blue Arrow are looking for full time Customer Service Advisors...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with one of the UK's most reputable auto motive companies with the positions based in Derby.
Our client is responsible for providing goods and services to thousands of customers throughout the UK, due to their continued growth we are looking to recruit 2 experienced Customer Care Advisor's to join their team on a temporary basis.
Please note this is a temporary position to start as soon as possible with the possibility to lead into a permanent role. We are looking for the successful candidate to ideally be immediately available.
Hours: Monday to Sunday 37.5-hrs per week
Working 5 days a week out of 7 (weekly rota basis)
Between the hrs of 8:00am-8:00pm (Mon-Fri) AND 8:00am-17:00pm (Sat-Sun).
Only one weekend day will be worked each week.
Salary: £10.00 p/h +monthly bonus
About the role
You would be working as key member of the team in a busy fast paced environment, and your core focus will be on consistently delivering excellent customer service.
Duties will include:
* Answering incoming calls
* Dealing with complaints and correctly logging this into the system.
* Deliver a consistently excellent telephone support service
* Providing information, support and guidance
* Dealing with difficult situations in a calm, professional and friendly manner
* General administrative duties as required
* Previous customer service experience is desirable.
* Team player
* Warm, friendly telephone manner
* Good use of initiative
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to confidently support and encourage others
* Ability to work well as part of a team
* Ability to work effectively
* Ability to work independently
* Can consistently demonstrate thoroughness and accuracy in your work
* Show excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Remaining calm and having a friendly under pressure attitude
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation, where permanent opportunity's are available. This would suit individual's looking for long term temporary or immediate work, with the chance of permanent employment.
* Free on-site parking is also available
* Bonus scheme
* Plus an amazing benefit's package once taking on permanent.
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available and is walkable from the city centre. Our Client is based in Derby City centre.
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.