Kitchen Assistant - Care Home - Tunbridge Wells
£8.91 per hour
Straight shifts - 5/7 days - 7:30-3 / 12-7:30
35 hours a week 4 days a week
Recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to join a prestige Care Home in Tunbridge Wells, you will be working for a leading Contract Catering company you will be working within a great team working straight shifts, 35 hours a week and straight shifts on a 4 days a week.
You will be helping with catering duties such as serving customers, clearing up and maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in our kitchens, alongside food prep and washing up.
* Carrying out basic food hygiene preparation tasks.
* Helping the chef get ready for service by preparing food, such as sandwiches and basic food preparation
* Cleaning down & kitchen porter
What you need to get the Food Service Assistant role
* Good organisational skills
* Experience within a similar environment
* Be a team player, and enjoy succeeding as a team
* Possess great customer service skills
* Have a flexible approach to work
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.