Receptionist / Administrator - Derby (Temporary)
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with a great Care Home based in Derby, who are now looking for an experienced Receptionist and Administrator to join their team on a temporary on-going basis, supporting during a very busy period.
Please note this is a temporary position starting as soon as possible for 4-8 weeks but does have potential to be extended further. Candidates should ideally be immediately available.
Please note you must have a standard or enhanced DBS check (that covers adult workforce) issued within the last 12 months or registered as part of the update service.
DBS checks can be processed but please note this could cause a delay in a start.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a care home making a difference every day to residents / visitor's journey and experience, and working to support a great team during a busy period. This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work but also where longer term career opportunities may also be available.
* Free on-site parking is also available
* On-site facilities available
Pay Rate: £9.20p/h (weekdays) and £11.25 p/h (weekends)
Hours: Mon - Sun (working on a rota basis) - 9:00am - 4:30pm with 30 mins for lunch
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
About the Role
* Switchboard duties
* Answering incoming calls
* Managing a reception desk in a friendly warm manner
* Meeting and welcoming visitors, ensuring they sign in correctly
* Co-ordinating admin task
* Dealing with enquiries - face to face, over the phone and via email
* Taking payments
* Updating spreadsheets
* General admin duties as required
* Supporting in day to day admin tasks as per the business needs
* Previous front of house co-ordination / reception experience
* Previous administration experience
* Experience of working collaboratively in a team in a busy office administrative environment
* Ability to adapt quickly to change of workload
* High level of accuracy
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
* Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Based in Derby this location would suit anybody living in Derby or the surrounding areas, with access to your own transport as only a short drive. There is also links to public transport a short walk away from the company.