This is perfect for those of you who like to enjoy your evenings and weekends.
Location: Derby - Our client is located close to Derby city centre, with free parking onsite.
Contract type: Temporary ongoing.
Hours & salary
* 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday
* 37.5 hours per week after breaks
Blue Arrow are working with a reputable client based in Derby who are looking for a Stock Controller on a temporary basis.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Sort through pallets of used cutting tools (mostly drills) and sort by manufacturer.
* Using a scanner & software to sort through manufacturer piles to determine if products can be reworked or scrapped
* Ideally need to be competent with Excel such that any errors could be investigated in the first instance
The ideal candidate:
* Previous Excel experience but not essential.
* Previous Stock Control Experience.
* Has the ability to work as part of a team and on their own.
* Will be able to work towards targets given and meet deadlines.
* Can work on their feet for 7.5 hours a day.
* Have your own transport and access to vehicle desired but not essential.
* Can commit to the required hours of work.
* Has own safety shoes and high vis
* Able to register online.
If you are looking for your next role as a Stock Controller then we want to hear from you. Please click apply today and we will be in touch to discuss the next steps.