Blue Arrow are currently working in partnership with their key engineering client in East Ayrshire on their requirement for a QHSE Manager.
This role will present the successful applicant with the opportunity to be joining an organisation going through a successful growth period with this role being integral as part of the current and future growth of the business.
- You will be managing and developing the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental systems, processes and procedures for the sites whilst promoting and enhancing workplace safety
- Overseeing the business operations in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, 45001
- Supporting the business on all QHSE matters and being the primary point of contact for all workplace QHSE
Experience / Skills
- You will be an experienced QHSE professional (5 years min) within the engineering/manufacturing sector; Managerial experience would be highly preferred
- Hold an accredited qualification in Safety and/or Quality
- Strong proven ability in identifying risk, providing, and communicating effective resolutions and improvements across the business.
- Experience of driving and supporting change management programmes.