We are currently recruiting Customer Service staff to support Sports and Leisure events around Manchester and Old Trafford. £9 p/h. Weekly Pay. Various shifts and hours to suit you. Immediate Starts.
Reporting to the Event Operations Manager you will be working as part of team to ensure the safety and comfort of all visitors attending the event.
If you enjoy providing excellent customer service we would love to hear from you.
Maintaining a high level of customer service, professionalism and safety, assisting spectators to enjoy the event. Checking tickets, providing directions will be some of your duties.
- To provde a visual reassurance/presence at venues and events
- To ensure that access/egress into venues and events is supported
- To deliver and provide excellent customer service to internal/external customer at all times
- To assist with emergency evacuation procedures as/when required
- To manage crowds and queues effectively
- To follow company and site specific policies, procedures and instructions at all times
- Be willing to work days, evenings and weekends
- To undertake company and site-specific training as/when required
- To adhere to company professional standards at all times whilst on duty.
- Days, Nights, Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays
- Regular shifts/overtime available
Pay & Benefits
- £9.00 per hour plus holidays.
- Flexible and willing/available to work - hours, shifts and dates to suit.
- Flexible and professional approach to work
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
NEXT EVENTS START WEDNESDAY 9TH JUNE. PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS.