School Handy person DBS essential x5Location: Central Derby DE21Pay: £11 to £12 per hour experience dependantContract: Temporary ongoing immediate startHours Morning shifts only 7am till...
Blue Arrow are recruiting in the Newry Mourne & Down Area On behalf of our client for multiple job roles and positions
General overview of Duties:
- Working within the across the different departments Environmental Cleansing Service (Refuse Service) the postholder will be required to provide, in a safe and effective manner, quality and effective recycling/cleansing services at the different Civic Amenity and Recycling Centres and sites, in all weather conditions.
- The postholder is the will be required to interface with the public in a courteous and appropriate manner, and to ensure that environmental standards are met and maintained in accordance with site operational conditions and procedures
- Participate in staff training and development activities to update and enhance knowledge, skills and competence required to fulfil the role in full.
- Complete all documentation associated with the duties of the post.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1 years' experience of cleansing and/or cleaning duties
- At least 1 years' experience dealing with the public in a face-to-face customer focused service.
- Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work on own initiative and working as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain work written records.
- Good Communication skills.
Don't delay, Submit your CV today !