Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with an excellent family-run business who are a recognised brand within the health and beauty sector as a manufacturer of innovative skin technology, having appeared on TOWIE, ITV, Daily Mail and used by many celebrities and they are looking to hire a full-time Business Consultant / Lead Generator for their flagship clinic in Derby on a permanent basis.
About the Role
Working for an Innovative & competitive company within the Beauty Industry, offering alternative non-invasive, non-surgical, skin perfecting aesthetic devices. They are customer-centric business that aims to deliver the best in new technology driven treatments to market.
They are currently looking to expand and seeking an individual that is outgoing and self-motivated. You would be working for a small company, so the ideal candidate would need to be comfortable with independent working and take initiative to achieve growth.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience) + uncapped OTE
Duties will include:
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop target accounts and leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Contact prospective salons/clinic customers
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products and be able to advise others about them
- Keep updated of trends and changes in the beauty/aesthetic world
- Keep updated on new businesses opening or current customers expanding and needing new products
- Increase sales team pipeline with new qualified leads from business development activities
- Manage existing customer base and develop into leads
- Meet monthly/quarterly targets
- Attend tradeshows when required
- Previous B2B sales / lead generation experience is desirable but not essential
- Interest and passion for sales and business development
- Great communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good time keeping and management skills
- Ability to work by self or as part of Team
- Good use of initiative
Why should you apply?
- Successful candidate full training
- Progression opportunities
- Opportunity to attend trade shows and events throughout the year
- Free on-site parking
- 35 days holiday including bank holidays (additional 7 days given to be used during Christmas shutdown)
- Staff product and treatment discounts
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're using public transport, there are bus routes available a short walk from the site. Our Client is based in Derby City Centre, and free on-site parking is also available.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.