Position: Chef De Partie
Location: Hungerford, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £25,000 + Service Charge
Type: Permanent, 40 Hours per week, 5/7 Days
- Are you looking for your next step in your kitchen Career? ✔️
- Want to work with fresh food? ✔️
- Want to work with a friendly team? ✔️
- Have opportunities to progress? ✔️
- A company that believe in work life balance?✔️
- Live In Available @ £50 P/W ✔️
- I could go on! .....Then this role may be for you...
I am currently recruiting for a stunning fresh food Gastro Pub near Hungerford offering a fantastic salary and a good work/life balance. If you have fresh food experience and are keen to progress your career within a fantastic expanding company then apply now!
The menu at this popular dining pub near Hungerford is heavily based on seasonality and aims to adhere to this principal in everything that it produces. Alongside the main menu there are also specials which change on a daily basis so lots of scope to learn and see many different dishes and cooking styles.
The Company as a whole is an amazing business where there are endless opportunities for passionate individuals to work across a number of different catering establishments.
Due to the location of the site you will need to be a driver or Live in accommodation is available.
The main responsibilities/requirements for the Chef de Partie will be (but not limited to):
- Be enthusiastic, motivated and a great team player
- Keen to learn new skills working within a freshly prepared food environment
- Assisting the chefs with food service
- Always maintaining the highest standards by following recipes and presentation specifications
- Take responsibility for portion control and wastage to ensure GP's are achieved
- Assisting with stock control, replenishment, stock rotation and storage of deliveries
- Assisting with the cleaning down of all areas both during and at the end of the shift
- Always work within agreed Health and Safety and Food Safety requirements, demonstrating high standards of personal hygiene in terms of both appearance and working practices
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send APPLY NOW or call 01635 34949 for further info.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application. Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.