F&B Manager - 4* Hotel - £30k - Winchester
Recruiting an F&B Manager to join a fabulous four-star hotel that sits in Winchester, Hampshire. This is a key and vital role within this lovely Hotel.
You will be responsible for the overall running of the Food & Beverage areas from the Restaurant and Bar to the Conference & banqueting side of the business, running a slick, effective and efficient operation. You will develop and train the members of your team to ensure the customers experience is at the highest level.
Main duties and responsibilities F&B Manager:
* Ensuring an exceptional standard of service is delivered to guests at all times
* The business performance of the department, forecasting the business figures etc
* Setting budgets and agreeing with senior management
* Recruiting, training and motivating staff
* Staff performance management
* Effective rostering of staff in line with business needs
* Ensuring guest satisfaction through high quality service and good public relations
* Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene and health and safety
* Checking stock levels and ordering supplies
What you need to be successful in the F&B Manager role:
* Proven experience from within a luxury hotel or venue restaurant
* Be highly organised
* Proven track record as a strong team leader
* Strong attention to detail
* Possess a strong knowledge of quality Cuisine
* Have an ability to supervise team members ensuring they deliver consistent quality of service
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be determined to create a memorable guest experience
* Town centre location
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.