Permanent full time role based in a busy warehouse in the Portadown/Craigavon Area
Salary around £28,000 (depending on experience)
You must have the following to apply:-
* Easily demonstrated management experience
* An up to date Counter-Balance Forklift License
* An up to date Reach Forklift License
* Ability to operate a Pallet Jack
The successful candidate will manage and develop warehouse assistants to ensure that the Portadown warehouse is run efficiently and in line with CTD procedures, communication strategy and KPI's whilst ensuring we continue to meet HYG line feed requirements.
* Manage incoming deliveries and ensure parts are located in the correct racking spaces.
* Visiting HYG production line daily and collecting empty C&T bins from various areas of the plant and returning to C&T facility for re-filling.
* Picking stock to replenish bins to be returned to HYG line locations.
* Maintenance and upkeep of warehouse/lineside Bible.
* Daily scanning of barcoded bins and uploading the daily log to HYG for a purchase order.
* Reporting stock outs and give early warning to CTG Operations when stock is running low.
* Manage general stock control maintaining a F.I.F.O system and reporting any anomalies quantity discrepancies to maintain an accurate inventory
* Liaising with C&T HYG Account Manager to identify new opportunities.
* Carry out stock taking 2 times per year to ensure inventory levels are accurate.
* Ensure a pro-active relationship with CTG operations as well internal HYG Sales team to ensure a seamless structure is achieved
* Liaise with Operations Manager to ensure all Plant and Buildings Maintenance are kept up to date and recorded.
* Loading and unloading of vehicles and ensuring all other staff adhere to safe working practices
* Operate forklifts and pallet jacks
* Maintain a neat and clean warehouse
* Ensure CTD Health and Safety Policy is followed
* Understand and follow CTB communication Strategy always and maintain KPI expectations
* Any other duties for which you are deemed capable of by your Manager
For more information, apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you!