Calling all warehouse operatives/forklift drivers
Job : Permanent full time role based in Portadown
You must have the following to apply:
* An up to date Counter-Balance Forklift License
* An up to date Reach Forklift License
* Ability to operate a Pallet Jack
The successful candidates will ensure that all work procedures are adhered to in a safe manner whilst maintaining a high quality of work, working towards set deadlines and targets in the most efficient and productive way.
* Pulling empty pans off the Line feed and returning to facility for re filling
* Replenish pans daily onto line feed.
* Reporting any Line-side irregularities to your Manager.
* Putting away incoming stock once checked off in correct racking space.
* Breaking down bulk delivery of parts and splitting into set quantities to fulfil empty pan requirements.
* Report any discrepancies of goods received by raising non-conformance and if necessary, placing into quarantine area in accordance with CTD procedures.
* Loading and unloading of vehicles.
* Operate any forklifts and pallet jacks.
* Maintain a neat and clean warehouse.
* Adhere to safe working environment as per CTD Health and Safety Policy
* Understand and follow CTB communication Strategy always
* Any other duties for which you are deemed capable of by Branch Manager Portadown
For more information, apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you!