Cleaners & Kitchen Assistants - Enhanced DBS (Child Workforce) required x10
Pay Rate - £8.91 p/h - £9.00 p/h
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with several different clients within Alfreton and we are looking for temporary Cleaners & Kitchen Assistants to join their team ASAP due to Covid-19 and busy periods on both an ad hoc and long-term basis.
We may also have positions in surrounding areas such as Ripley.
Monday - Friday mixture early morning and afternoon shifts
You will be required to work either early morning shifts from 7am till 9am and We also have afternoon shifts between 2pm till 6pm school dependent
Hours can vary and shifts are usually between 2-4 hours long but you will be paid for a minimum of 4 hours.
The more flexible you are on the hours of work you can do, and type of work the more we can offer (i.e. both catering and cleaning).
* Ensure and maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
* Sweeping mopping and vacuuming of all areas within the place of work
* Refill supplies i.e. toilet rolls etc.
* Constant cleaning of touch points within the workplace, door handles seats etc.
* Happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the hospital i.e. toilets, canteens, offices.
Cleaning equipment and PPE is provided.
* Pot washing
* General food preparation
* Operating tills
* Serving food
* Clearing tables
* Filling away deliveries
* Clear up post job
* Operating tills
* Serving hot drinks
* Delivering and ensuring excellent customer service
*Please note for any catering roles you will be required to complete a food hygiene & allergens certificate to be able to work in these roles.
If you already have a Level 1 or 2 certificate within this great! If not don't worry we can put you through this training (free of charge).
It takes roughly 20 minutes to complete level 1 and this can be done in the comfort of your own home, but you will need access to a computer or laptop.
*Please note these roles are within schools where you would need have an enhanced DBS check (that covers child or both child & adult workforce) issued within the last 12 months or registered as part of the update service.
*We do have the facilities to be able to process a DBS for you at a cost.
Requirements & Skills
* Previous experience within catering / hospitality is ideal but not essential
* Previous experience within the cleaning industry is ideal but not essential
* Previous customer service experience
* Hardworking and reliable
* Ability to adapt quickly to change of workload
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight time scales
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
Based in Alfreton this location would suit anybody living in Alfreton or the surrounding areas, with access to your own transport. If you're limited to public transport, we'll only send you to places that have public transport links and provide you with all the information you will need to get there. The more flexible you are the more work and shifts we will be able to offer.
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Contract of employment - still allowing you as a Flexible Employee to rent properties, apply for loans / finances etc.
* Weekly pay
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.