**ENHANCED DBS CLEANERS NEEDED IN THE GLASGOW AREA**Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for Enhanced DBS cleared school cleaners in Glasgow area. This is great opportunity...
**ENHANCED DBS CLEANERS NEEDED IN THE NORTHAMPTON AREA**
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for Enhanced DBS cleared school cleaners in Northampton area. This is great opportunity for an individual looking for evening part time hours.
Touch point cleaning and deep cleaning. Will have training on first day. You will be required to work independently or in a small team
Job Role: School Cleaner
Pay Rate: £9.50
Hours: 14:00-18:00 or 15:00-19:00 - 3 to 4 hours per shift
Booking: Temp ongoing
Requirements: Enhanced Child DBS dated within a year
* Have excellent attention to detail
* Replenishing provisions where necessary
* Cleaning washroom facilities
* Emptying of Bins
* Cleaning experience
* Previous experience of working in a similar service environment via a multi-skilled workforce to blue chip organisations or within prestige environments with a strong focus on customer service
* Relevant training, qualifications and experience to deliver services in line with legislative and statutory requirements (where relevant) and industry best practice
* Experience of working in multi-tasking environment
* Able to communicate on all levels, excellent customer care skills
* Knowledge of H&S
Will require you to have a DBS Enhanced Certificate which is something that Blue Arrow can explain to you. If you do have one that is enhanced and in date within a year we can use this once been checked.
You will expected to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 3-7pm. Most shifts are between 3-4 hours per day.
Extra work available in the half term for day cleaning and there is potential for the candidate to be taken on perm.
Must follow COVID measurements. Training will be provided.
Please apply through the job ad with your updated CV and we will be in touch