Chef De Partie- Darley Abbey immediate start x10
Job title: Chef De partie
Contract type: Temporary ongoing
Hourly rate/Salary: £11 per hour enhanced rates on weekends.
The restaurant is anything but formal, and offers anything from breakfast to lunch, to sandwiches, and coffees. In the evening the space turns into a more refined dining experience, along with still offering a relaxed feel to the place. If you are looking to work with fresh food in a relaxed, friendly and casual environment then we want to hear from you.
Your new role:
You will have the opportunity to work for an independent Casual Dining Café/Restaurant, you will be working with fresh food daily, cooking food to order, with the intention of eventually running your own section, along with supporting the kitchen. Our client is looking for reliable honest, hardworking chefs, to support during these difficult times.
Shifts, Hours and pay rate for your new role
- The restaurant is open Monday to Sunday
- £11 per hour enhanced rates on a weekend from time and half to double time!
- Opening hours are from 10am till 10pm
- Must be able to commit to weekends as and when required.
- Shifts range from 9am till 5pm, and 11am till 9pm, business dependant.
- Must be flexible in shift times as it will be a mixture of days, afternoons, and evenings.
- Great pay rates
- Weekly pay - paid for every hour worked
- Dedicated consultant
- Company pension scheme
- Working for an agency can generate more than work, you can build some great experiences, and relationships
- Holiday pay
- Flexible work
- You will have extraordinary attention to detail
- You will be able to work under pressure
- Previous experience as a chef minimum 1 year - ideally from a restaurant/pub/event/café environment
- Flexibility in shift patterns including weekends
- Great communication and team work skills
- Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Level 2 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
- Passion for food
- Ability to work under pressure
- You will have your own chef whites and knives
Key responsibilities include:
- You will be cooking from small to large numbers daily, fresh to order
- Review cleaning record sheets and adjust where necessary
- Work with the team to improve customer service and offer
- Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
- To maintain wastage
- Ensure a clean as you go policy is always being operated
- Work within a team to ensure jobs are completed for the day
- Putting away deliveries.
- Assist with the preparation of food & other areas of the kitchen including pot washing.
These responsibilities as a chef will ensure that you provide a fantastic service and contribute towards the business and the service. You will make a difference each and every day by doing what you do best and offering a great standard of food and service to the guests.
- Being able to drive and have your own transport is preferred however the position is located Darley Abbey Derby which is a great location to get to and from work.
This role has an immediate start so if you're looking for your next role the click apply today and book your interview slot, or call us at our office