Our client are a well-regarded company within the Financial Services industry. There is an amazing uncapped commission structure in place and top performers can expect...
Pay Rate: £10.11 per hour + (Unsociable Pay + Overtime + Pay Progression)
Hours: Full time - 35 hours per week
Working Times: Variable shifts between 7:00am and 11:00pm over an 8 week shift cycle working 5 out of 7 days. (including some weekends)
Contract: Ongoing temporary contract - 12 months minimum with a strong possibility to become permanent.
If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a busy team based in Glasgow city centre. This role would suit candidates who have a passion for customer service, excellent communication skills and telephone manner and who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in call centre /customer service is desirable but not essential.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
*Handling a high volume of inbound calls from business/commercial customers and troubleshooting technical issues on the online platform
* You will be first point of contact for customers phoning in with questions in relation to the products and services that they use
* Using a mixture of phone, live chat and email you will discuss queries around products and services with the customers.
* You might also find yourself giving information and
promoting other products and services that you think might benefit the customer
* You will also try and encourage customers to be as self-sufficient as possible by using the self-service platforms so
that it keeps the phones available for other queries that
can't be done through self-service.
* Through regular training you will be kept up to date with products and services available, this could also lead to
further development opportunities.
* Building relationships will be a key part of the role, when speaking with the customers, you will want to get to know
them and understand their situation.
* Previous telephony experience is desirable but not essential
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Motivated team player.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
* Experience in the pension or banking sector is desirable but not essential
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.