Position: Evening to Night Chef Manager
Salary: Up to £28,000 (Plus paid overtime)
Type: Permanent - B&I site
Hours: Monday to Friday - 14:45 to 00:45
My client is on the lookout for a talented and enthusiastic Chef manager to join and lead a passionate and focused team, running the day to day operations of this large B&I site.
My client is looking for a Chef Manager who is passionate and enthusiastic, and in return they are offering a great work life balance and the chance to be a key member of a fun and also professional team. The contract catering company also offers a great opportunity to progress within the company.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- To ensure that all dishes are presented to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour
- To ensure that all purchases are for fresh ingredients (where possible) and are from nominated suppliers
- To continually strive to offer new food trends and ideas to the client with the overall purpose of developing exciting menus and ensuring that the unit is continually offering new products
- Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries
- A leader who will train, nurture and develop future talent with in the business.
- Has significant exposure to a variety of different commercial kitchens.
- A Strong Sous Chef or Head Chef looking to step into a Chef Manager position.
- Significant experience of working in a commercial kitchen.
- Up to date knowledge of local food trends and culinary techniques.
- Able to demonstrate the highest level of food quality.
What's in it for you?....
- Salary: Up to £28,000
- Paid overtime - Time & half & Double time
- Paid Flexi Furlough
- Monday to Friday
- Easter & Christmas off
- Excellent training and development
- Rewards & recognitions
- Meals provided on shift
- Full uniform provided
- Straight shifts
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online, or get in contact with
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details