Job role commercial co-ordinationSalary £21,500k / £11.00 per hour40hour week (paid weekly) Type temporary Contract length 4-6weeksLocation Upminster Job description Process orders and deliver the...
Blue Arrow are currently working together with our excellent client in the Inverclyde area to source an Order Administrator. This is exciting business is within the manufacturing sector and will allow you to grow your skill set and forge a successful career for many years.
This role is suited to someone who has experience working within a fast paced Industrial environment and enjoys communicating with various areas of the business to meet the company's end goal.
- Place customer orders in IT system
- Coordinate with production and transport planners regarding delivery
- Generate order acknowledgements
- Liaise with customers and sales representatives to keep them informed of progress/status by phone and email
- Maintain specifications in system
- Assist with general office administration
- Minimum 2 years experience in an administration role
- Previous experience within a manufacturing / FMCG environment
- IT literate and proficient with Email, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Good arithmetic skills
This role has the option of an immediate start so if you're interested then please apply ASAP.