Position: Wedding Show round Executive
Salary: £22,000 P/A + Up to 4K OTE
Type: Permanent, Straight shifts
Hours/Shifts: 40 Hours per week
My client is recruiting for a wedding show round executive for a recently refurbished venue & kitchen, making it one of Wiltshire finest country wedding venues. This sole wedding venue can cater for up to 150 guests. This reactive role is all about the face to face interaction with couples, follow up calls and administration...
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To manage and take ownership of the wedding show rounds, appointments and diary.
- To manage all communications with couples, ensuring accurate information is collected and shared with all relevant parties ensuring the events are delivered without a hitch
- become an integral part of this friendly and personable team
- for this wedding and showround executive role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following
- If you are a warm and friendly character that thrives on meeting and speaking with people and have a love for the sales and events sector this could be an ideal opportunity.
- This could be either an ideal opportunity for someone from a Hotel maybe in reception, or a duty manager now looking for that change of direction, as long as you have strong communications skills, great attention to detail and an understanding of the weddings and events sector we are open.
Due to the location of the property having access to your own transport will be essential as the public transport in the area is less than ideal
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
To be considered you MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction as this is a full time permanent opportunity