Position: Head Housekeeper
Salary: £22,000 P/A
Type: Permanent, Straight shifts
Hours/Shifts: 40 Hours per week
My client is recruiting for a head housekeeper for a recently refurbished venue & kitchen, making it one of Wiltshire finest country wedding venues. The venue has 17 en-suite bedrooms with this sole wedding venue can cater for up to 150 guests. Reporting into the General Manager, as the Head Housekeeper, you will be responsible for maximising the performance of the Housekeeping function to ensure the venue remains ahead of its competitive set.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- To ensure all assigned bedrooms are set up and cleaned to standard
- Respond to all guest requests quickly and efficiently, taking personal responsibility to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Recruitment, training, and ongoing development of your team by coaching and supporting all housekeeping team to provide consistently high standards, while continually looking to improve.
- Deliver all standards in line with internal and external audits to ensure continual improvement. Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety legislation.
- To manage all costs, including labour, laundry, and consumables.
- Carrying out accurate and timely weekly and monthly stock takes.
- Monitor department coverage to ensure sufficient team members are available to meet occupancy levels and that Housekeeping payroll budget is always adhered to.
Due to the location of the property having access to your own transport will be essential as the public transport in the area is less than ideal
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
To be considered you MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction as this is a full-time permanent opportunity