Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with a leading Healthcare provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a number of...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with a local business in Melbourne looking for a Administrator on a part time basis.
Our client is responsible for providing goods to thousands of customers throughout the UK, due to their continued growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join the team on a temporary basis.
Please note this is a temporary position to start as soon as possible on a on-going basis. We are looking for the successful candidate to ideally be immediately available or have short notice periods.
Hours: Part time -flexible 2 days a week. 9:00-17:00
Salary: £8.91 p/h
About the role
You would be working as key member of the team in a busy fast paced environment, and your core focus will be on consistently delivering excellent customer service.
Duties will include:
* Dealing with a range of enquiries via email and over the phone
* Listing new items onto various online selling pages and the company website
* Supporting with invoicing duties.
* Working with the warehouse to communicate any changes regarding goods and shipments.
* General administrative duties as required
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Previous administration experience is essential
* Team player
* Warm, friendly telephone manner
* Good use of initiative
* Bring good judgement, show initiative and be an effective multi-tasker.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to confidently support and encourage others
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available however you must have flexibility in this due to the location. Our Client is based in the Melbourne area.
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.