Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with a nationwide healthcare business based in Alfreton. They are looking for 2 Administrator's to...
Office Administration Assistant/Trainee Office Manager Role
My client is recruiting and we are looking for a hard working and reliable individual who has experience working in an office environment with administrative and or secretarial experience. We want someone who is seeking a career with the prospects of one day running our office. We will provide training and coaching.
We are a family run building company with offices situated in Peterborough. Having traded for nearly twenty years we are now expanding and we need someone to help with office based duties which include, but are not limited to:
● Answering calls from clients with regards to their ongoing projects or potential projects and updating our calendars, clients quotes and other systems.
● Managing incoming and outgoing emails to clients, subcontractors and others.
● Checking our website,social media and other methods of communication from clients and responding accordingly.
● Reading construction plans and specifications and creating quotes, work orders and scope of works.
● Liaising with our inhouse tradespeople and subcontractors, making sure they have correct materials on site and ordering materials and other items, with building merchants, stores and rental companies.
● Collecting invoices to statements and entering transactions into quickbooks.
We are looking for a candidate with:
● High motivation and drive.
● Previous experience in an office environment 1 year minimum.
● Previous experience with administrative or secretarial work.
● Construction knowledge is desirable but not essential.
● Computer literacy.
● GCSE Maths and English C minimum or equivalent.
● Professional attitude towards work.
● Good timekeeping.
● Post graduate is desirable but not essential.
● Driving license required.
The hours are 8-4.30 with a 30 minute lunch break Monday to Friday, we process wages weekly and you will receive 28 days holiday including bank holidays. We will provide training on our systems and how to read plans and provide teaching about construction, if you do not have prior knowledge. We are offering a good rate of pay which will be discussed at the interview, this will be based on previous experience and having items which are desirable but not essential as stated in the candidate requirement section.