Blue Arrow are working with the UK's leading manufacturer of engineered stone rainscreen cladding.
If you have demonstrable experience within a manufacturing production position, possess an excellent attention to detail and a positive, can do attitude we would like to hear from you. As a Factory Operative you will be responsible for cleaning up panels after they have been cut and fabricated, moving stock around the factory as well as packing and sending the final products.
With technology changing, we understand the importance of finding a job that is stable. At Blue Arrow we are dedicated to supporting our workers, and providing a steady role for the right people. While some areas on manufacturing are becoming automated, we still need committed and skilful Production Operatives to ensure operations run smoothly, and targets are met.
Shift times:7am-3:30pm and 3:30pm-12am
Monday to Friday with potential for weekend hours also
Pay:£9per hour to £11per hour
28 days holiday
Company pension scheme
You will ideally possess the following skills and qualities:
* Experience within a similar position
* Display excellent attention to detail
* Be a team player but also work independently using initiative
* Positive attitude
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Moving panels round the factory (heavy lifting)
* Quality checking
* Packing and sending final products
* Use of machinery
* Adhering to company health and safety rules and procedures
* Maintaining a tidy work environment
Please apply with your CV today!