Temp to Perm opportunityAt Blue Arrow we are looking reliable and proficient Class 2/7.5Tonne drivers to navigate some of the most popular haulage routes in...
Whether this is your first LGV C Driver role, or you're looking for a change of scene, we are looking for skilful LGV C Drivers who enjoy planning the best route and delivering to restuarants, Leisure centres, Hospitals etc. safely, efficiently and on-time.
At Blue Arrow, we are looking reliable and proficient Lorry Drivers to navigate some of the most popular haulage routes in Worthing. If you're looking for an LGV C Driver position that gives you routine schedules and hours each week, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
You will be:
- Comfortable working by yourself for much of the shift
- A patient person and driver
- A problem solver and level-headed; you'll be able to act on unpredictable events or problems safely and appropriately if they arise
- Focused with good concentration skills and the ability to not get distracted. These are very important in the role to avoid road accidents and ensure you're on the correct route
- Flexible in your approach to work; a willingness and ability work early or late shifts
- Approachable; able to work alongside managers, other drivers and customers
- Highly professional in all situations as you interface between your haulage company and your clients
In this role you will:
- Load and secure your vehicle with goods
- Transport goods from supplier to customer or client; you'll drive Category C vehicles
- Check routes for safety restrictions, planned road works and traffic to ensure your journey will be smooth and efficient
- Complete paperwork, including the jobs you complete, problems occurred and vehicle maintenance to do or already undertaken
- You may liaise with customers about delivery times
- You might also work with other drivers on longer routes or more complex jobs
To work in the UK, licence issued in the UK:
- Category C driving licence
- Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) card issued in the UK, and you must take your 35 hours of driver CPC training every five years to stay qualified
So, if you're looking for a local LGV C driving role that enables your work-life balance with regular shift patterns, then apply with us today.
Call Megan on 01698 747 024 (Option 1)