Chef - Bistro - Events Catering - Winchester £26,000 -£28,000 - Evenings Off
Full time job
An events catering company which prides itself on an excellent standard of service. This company offers great opportunities for career progression and development.
Currently recruiting for an experienced Bistro Chef to join the team at our location in Winchester were you are based in the Prep Kitchen but also you will be employed to work offsite at private events so own transport is essential.....
As a Bistro Chef you will work 5/7 Days - 40hrs min p/w - No evenings as standard but clearly as events are booked or Pre booked evenings will be required but again not many per week.
Previous high-end events experience required. Longevity & Event Chef experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Experience at CDP or Sous Chef level
* Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
* Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
* Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
* To control and maintain the stock levels
* To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful:
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
* Strong communication skills
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
* Own transport is essential
* Up to £28,000 Depending on experience + straight shifts + tips + meals on duty
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.