Position: Hospitality Chef
Location: Abingdon, Oxford
Salary: £24,000 per annum + amazing company benefits!
Hours: 45 hours per week - Normally Tuesday to Saturday - Term Time Working (38 weeks, paid for 43.31 weeks)
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie or Jnr sous chef seeking the next step in your career? Are you looking to join a professional team working in a fantastic, fresh food kitchen?
You will be part of a large team providing fantastic fresh food and drink on offer for the students and staff. In addition to a busy restaurant, you will also cater for a hospitality service including working lunches for meetings, University and student events, external conferences for clients, and a variety of private functions.
If this sounds like you then perhaps you will be interested in working with at this Prestigious University.
- Certified in Food Hygiene Level 1 & 2
- Experienced in the preparation, cooking and presentation of fresh food
- A positive attitude with a passion to support and develop menus
- A dedicated approach to the development and training of the commis chefs
- Ordering and stock control management
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
- Hardworking and reliable
- Hands-on with a 'can do' attitude
- Competitive Salary - Up to £24,000 P/A
- Experience working in a world class kitchen with the opportunity to learn and share tips from top chefs and managers
- 38 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Excellent company pension scheme and life assurance
- Paid Overtime
- Easter & Christmas Holidays off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Reduced Bus Pass rate
- Staff loyalty discount card
- Complimentary meals on duty
you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 02039 603 650 // or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.