Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with an excellent family-run business who specialise within the Beauty Industry. They are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Please note this role is working on site and initially the role will be based in Alfreton, but then with the views of moving to their new site within Derby City Centre.
Travel to both sites will be required from time to time however.
Hours: Mon-Fri (9-5) - 30 mins break (37 hours)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
About The Role
Our client is an Innovative & competitive company within the Beauty Industry, offering alternative non-invasive, non-surgical, skin perfecting aesthetic devices. They are customer-centric business that aims to deliver the best in new technology driven treatments to market.
They are currently looking to expand and seeking an individual that is outgoing and self-motivated. This would be an all-around Customer Service / Office Admin support role as you would be working for a small company, so the ideal candidate would need to be comfortable with independent working and take initiative to achieve growth.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answering inbound calls
- Managing and responding email inbox
- Updating and Managing CRM
- Ensuring and delivering excellent customer service to customers
- Dealing with general queries
- Handling and managing complaints
- Sorting and sending replacement stock where required
- Supporting website orders
- Dispatching and supporting courier bookings
- Checking and managing stock where required
- General admin tasks - filing, photocopying, scanning
- At least 1 year's previous customer service / office administration experience
- Experience of working within a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good E-commerce knowledge is ideal
- Strong time management
- Excellent IT skills
- Previous experience with Excel and CRM systems
- Good organisational skills
- Experience within the Beauty industry would be highly advantageous, but is not essential
- Flexible and positive can do attitude
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Hardworking and reliable
Why should you apply?
- Successful candidate full training
- Progression opportunities
- Opportunity to attend trade shows and events throughout the year
- Free on-site parking
- 35 days holiday including bank holidays (additional 7 days given to be used during Christmas shutdown)
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available but may be limited due to the location. Our Client is located in Alfreton but then will be moving to Derby City Centre. Free on-site parking is also available.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.