Full-time shift between the hours of 8.30am 6.30pm Monday to Friday. (8 hour shifts)We are looking for customer service advisors to work in a call...
Full-time shifts available Monday to Friday, must be fully flexible between 8.30am and 6.30pm.
Blue Arrow, an Impellam Group company, is one of Britain's foremost recruitment consultancies delivering a range of employment services. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about providing outstanding customer service and who can identify the importance of good listening, with confident communication, whilst supporting the resolution of customer TV Licensing enquiries. Ensuring every customer is helped with their query, feels reassured and comes away not only happy but feeling as though they have received a personalised and premium service.
We are looking for someone with excellent people skills, listening skills and communication techniques to be the first point of contact for our customers at Capita. This position is perfect for you if you'll enjoy helping people and get job satisfaction problem solving for them. We'll value your strong data entry skills and confidence to enter information quickly and accuracy, while working well as part of our team.
You will have:
* The ability and motivation to work to set key performance indicators (KPls) and performance targets
* The ability to work well under pressure, manage your own workload, and have the ability to prioritise the tasks that are the most important
* The ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
* Excellent communication - oral and written and a good telephone manner
* Excellent listening skills
* An ability to be empathetic to the customer
* Have a natural desire and passion to help customers and come to an efficient resolution with an ownership of the customer's problem
* Ability to work between multiple operating systems
* Basic computer literacy and keyboard skills
* A good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be:
* Efficient and accurate in your work
* Positive and approachable in your manner
* A good team player
* Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
In this role you will:
* Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
* Provide an outstanding service experience to customers by managing various inbound queries that could relate to anything specific to the business, team and/or sector you're working in
* Ensure you are providing each and every customer with an enjoyable customer service experience, by providing a high level of customer care and attention at all times
* As a representative of the company, you will contribute to the lasting impression a customer will have and so it is important that you consistently demonstrate the values and behaviours of the business you're working for to ensure their service experience leaves a positive lasting impression
* Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
* Complete data entry and processing; you will maintain data entry protocols and carefully record other information throughout your day
* Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with relevant requirements to the industry you're working in.
* Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business you're working for by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add to the business
No formal qualifications or certificates required
Basic Maths, English and computer skills are required
Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs
Customer service experience, face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity
So, if you're ready to be the first point of contact for our customers, and have the ability to help them no matter what the issue, then apply with us today.
Capita believes in equal opportunities. We welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.