Chef de Partie - New Milton - £24,000.00 + Tips - Staff Accommodation Available
Beautiful coastal Restaurant with 5*Accommodation located in New Milton currently recruiting for a fantastic Chef de Partie for their hugely popular restaurant in New Milton.
The Kitchen produces a fantastic seasonally changing menu offering a range of dishes that caters for all tastes -from light lunches to formal dinners.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to showcase some of his or her own ideas in our stunning award winning restaurant.
At Blue Arrow, we're here to find you a job that's right for you. We nurture catering careers for contract caterers, passionate chef de parties and even award-winning head chefs managing Michelin-star restaurants.
Chef de Partie responsibilities:
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Assist with deliveries
* Stock control
Chef de Partie requirements:
* Experience at Chef de Partie level in a quality hotel or restaurant
* Experience at Rosette level would be an advantage
* Passionate about the hospitality industry
* Enthusiastic attitude and willing to learn and progress
* Salary of £23,000.00- £24,000.00 per annum + Excellent tips
* Live in accommodation is provided
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.