Our Client are looking for a dedicated and passionate team player to join our ever-expanding workforce and are in need of a number of Machine Operators to join them on a full-time basis, working an 3 rotating shift patterns of 6am to 2pm, 2pm - 10pm and 10pm to 6am. This role is based in Livingston.
Role & Responsibilities
- Operating high speed wrapping machines and checkweighers.
- Checking codes and completion of daily production documentation.
- Maintenance of hygiene and housekeeping standards and 'clean as you go' procedures.
- Maintenance of quality standards procedures.
- Maintenance of Health and Safety standards
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with preferably production experience.
- Should have flexibility for a number of lines - training will be provided
- Applicants need to be numerate/ literate/ flexible/ self-motivated/ good problem-solving abilities/ ability to work with minimum supervision and use own initiative.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
- Excellent time keeping and attendance record.
- Awareness of health & safety and food safety / hygiene requirements.
- Experience of operating wrapping / bagging machines desirable.
To apply send Blue Arrow your CV today!