Warehouse Operatives in CORBY NN18 8EY Responsibilities:* packing orders* reworking * handballing* palletising* shrink wrapping* general warehouse duties* some heavy lifting will be required ...
Experienced Warehouse Stores Person required in Exeter for Immediate start.
We have a fantastic contract available for an experienced Stores Operative, working Monday to Friday weekly for a an ongoing contract. Based around a 37.5 hour week working the hours 7.30am - 3.30pm and paying in the range of £12 per hour.
Induction and specific training will be provided.
Requirements: Must Have!
- Stock Management - receiving orders, logging stock on the computer system packing way stock, ensuring correct stock levels are 100% correct
- Good Housekeeping - ensuring the stores area both in warehouse and outside is kept neat, clean and tidy at all times with strict adherence to Health & Safety
- Competent IT Skills in Outlook, Excel and Word
- Health & Safety awareness due to nature of job role
- Customer Service Skills - dealing politely with Technicians to assist requirements on a daily basis and support customer and clients with enquiries. Both face to face and over the phone.
- Physically capable - due to loading stock and preparing orders for technicians - there is Manual Handling involved
- Reliability - a good record of attendance with flexibility to start earlier or stay later on occasion as required to complete orders and receive stock
Submit your CV on line now or please call Mandy on 01392 424733 office hours for further details