Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Assistant to join a great team within a forward-thinking and creative company.
Location: Central London
You would be supporting with the general maintenance and servicing of several office buildings and meeting spaces. This role offers full time hours, Monday - Friday.
* Working alongside the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure visual standards in the buildings are maintained to a high standard.
* Carrying out tasks assigned to you via an inhouse App/system
* Working closely with the building staff to ensure that all maintenance issues are carried out in a timely fashion
* General upkeep of the buildings including painting, preparing walls, minor electrical works (low voltage), moving furniture, minor plumbing work, hanging whiteboards/TVs/clocks, laying carpet tile etc.
* 3 years' experience within a maintenance role (essential)
* A basic knowledge of electrical and plumbing works for first fixes
* Be able to undertake basic plumbing, carpentry, minor electrical and painting/finishing trades
* Basic level of skills working with technology, including smart phone applications for job lists
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Previous experience/ knowledge of Medical Equipment maintenance/service is desirable
* Ability to use reporting and tasks management tools such as Freshdesk, Microsoft word, Microsoft excel
* The ability to successfully manage several small projects simultaneously
If you are interested in this role and feel that you meet the above criteria, then please apply online today. For further questions please contact Lauren Westley on 01582 287584.