Event Chefs - £20-25k - Catering Company- Fareham area - Work Life Balance Job
* Straight shifts - early (7am-3pm) or late (10am - 10pm)
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Salary of £20,000 - £25,000
* Meals on duty provided
* Free Car Park for all staff
These roles would suit budidng commis or chef de parties that want a mixture of work life balance and also the fun and buzz of event catering and the team spirit and soemthing different each weekend as the venue/site where the event takes place changes weekly.
Dynamic and growing Event Company near Fareham with exciting opportunities. This company offers great opportunities for career progression and development it is a numerous events across the south coast.
An Events Catering Company which prides itself on an excellent standard of service.
They are currently recruiting for an Events Chef to join the team at their base near Fareham.
As an Events Chef you will work 5/7 days, various shifts - Prep Day (7am-3pm) or Event Days (10am-10pm etc) Own transport is essential
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
* Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
* Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
* To control and maintain the stock levels
* To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful:
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
* Strong communication skills
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
* Own transport is essential
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application.